It seems that your installation is using test Master.properties file.
What is the content of your core/src/main/resources/domains/Master.properties?

What kind of JEE container are you using? About this please refer to [1]?

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#javaee-container