From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:cohei...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:55 PM
To: Toth, Francisc <francisc.t...@siemens-convergence.com>
Cc: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: clean GUI install not working with MySQL, what do I miss?

Yes that looks fine to me. I just tried and it worked ok with:
a) syncope-installer-2.0.4-uber.jar
b) mysql-5.7.18
c) mysql-connector-java-5.1.43
d) apache-tomcat-8.5.15
I'm not sure what to suggest - maybe try upgrading some of the artifacts to
match the ones I used?
Colm.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Toth, Francisc
<francisc.t...@siemens-convergence.com<mailto:francisc.t...@siemens-convergence.com>>
 wrote:
Hi Colm,

Thanks for attention ☺

Here it is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->

<Context>

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources. If one of these changes, the-->
    <!-- web application will be reloaded.                                   -->

    <WatchedResource>${catalina.base}/conf/web.xml</WatchedResource>

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts
-->

    <Manager pathname="" />

    <!-- Uncomment this to enable Comet connection tacking (provides events
         on session expiration as well as webapp lifecycle) -->
    <!--
    <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.CometConnectionManagerValve" />
    -->

<Resource name="jdbc/syncopeMasterDataSource"
  auth="Container"
  type="javax.sql.DataSource"
  factory="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory"
  testWhileIdle="true"
  testOnBorrow="true" testOnReturn="true"
  validationQuery="SELECT 1" validationInterval="30000"
  maxActive="100" minIdle="2" maxWait="10000" initialSize="2"
  removeAbandonedTimeout="20000" removeAbandoned="true" logAbandoned="true"
  suspectTimeout="20000" timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="5000"
  minEvictableIdleTimeMillis="5000" defaultAutoCommit="false"
  jdbcInterceptors="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.ConnectionState;
                    org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.StatementFinalizer"
  username="syncope" password="syncope"
  driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
  url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/syncope?characterEncoding=UTF-8"/>

</Context>