Thanks I am trying to follow on your suggestion and using scriptedsql.
I am getting this error at the moment ->

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Attribute set must
contain a 'Uid'.

Can you help me with that and how can I pass attributes from Syncope to

On 28 Jul 2017, at 10:41 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org