From: Mikael Ekblom [mailto:mikael.ekb...@arcada.fi]
Sent: keskiviikko 2. elokuuta 2017 14.32
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Adding a UPLainAttribute during after> recomemnded way

Hi,

We need to add a mailroutingattribute during user pull. The mailrouting
attribute might have one of three different values, depending on the role the
user has within the organization. DO not ask me why, but for some reasons this
is the way it is for historical reasons.

I can see that we must implement this after the provisioning has been done. The
beforeProvision has not reacted to the role change when the user is created.
beforeUpdate will not do it either in a timely fashion.

We have the final state after these operations.

So, what is the cleanest way to do this via the DAO or to add an
UPLainAttribute to an existing user and save the same?

Regards,

      Mikael