Ok now I got.

You do not need to read Syncope mapping, or anything by Syncope, but options and objectClass. You only have to return the value of the email attribute read from the REST WS response. The name of the external attribute you should already know, it is static, because is the one used in the mapping.

Best regards,
Andrea