Hi Sudeesh,

Il 20/06/2018 14:37, Sudeesh Kumar P ha scritto:

Hi,

         I have setup the Apache Syncope project 2.0.5 which was obtained from (https://github.com/Tirasa/syncopeWithActiveDirectory.git <http://github.com/Tirasa/syncopeWithActiveDirectory.git>). I have connected my Active directory server through AD connector. I can import user to Apache Syncope through the connector. If I delete a user in Active directory it is not getting removed from Apache Syncope. I can also see that the user is removed from the AD_resource. I used Full_Reconciliation pull task and also enabled delete option in both connector side and resource side.
If I use Incremental option for Pull Task, I can see the user getting imported
to the AD connector resource but the user is not getting created in Apache
Syncope.
Versions tried – 2.0.5,2.0.8,2.0.9
If there is any working project with the above scenario please share it.
This one should work, but sometimes configuration should be tuned in order to let Syncope work as expected.

Which version of Active Directory are you using?
Do you see any errors in core.log and core-connid.log files?

Please share your connector and resource configuration.
You can get them by running:
curl -X GET "http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest/connectors/*my-conn-key*"; -H "accept: application/json" -H "X-Syncope-Domain: Master"
and
curl -X GET "http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest/resources/*my-resource-key*"; -H "accept: application/json" -H "X-Syncope-Domain: Master"