Hi,

Alright, looks good! Another question that I have is for the beforeProvision
mapping transformation actions and the MappingItemTransformer class that is
mentioned in the documentation: the link from the documentation gives a 404 for
this item and I cannot find it within the source either? Is it supposed to be
there?

In version 2.1, all my transformation actions based on  the ItemTransformer
interface are not visible anymore.   Might be an issue with the previous
upgrade too, so I’ll revert back to the latest snapshot and try again from
scratch and see.

Regards,

     Mikael

Mikael Ekblom