Hi Wyllys,

please check [1]. This playground environment is based on Syncope 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT. You can find in the Topology page REST connector with rest-target-resource. Moreover to have a reference implementation for groovy scripts used by the connector please refer to [2].

HTH,
Andrea

[1] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console
[2] https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/2_0_X/fit/core-reference/src/test/resources/rest