Hi Noah,

if you are using 2.1.X version you should first create an implementation [1] of ITEM_TRANSFORMER and while creating the implementation you will be asked for the class. Then you can use the just created implementation into item transformer field while editing provisioning rules.

HTH,
Andrea

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#implementations