Hi Jim,

Basically 2.1 is the new stable release, while th 2.0 is the old stable that goes on with bugfixes only, to support actual installations. They differ by some features added to 2.1, but they share almost all bugfixes.

In order to know what's new in Syncope 2.1 respect to 2.0 please refer to [1].

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Fusion#Fusion-2.1.0(June5th,2018)