Hi Glenn,

since 2.1.6 version, not yet released, you will have the possibility to see the whole history of an user, group or any object by going to Realms -> USER -> manage history.

To enable this feature you have to setup the audit [1] in order to track events like [LOGIC]:[UserLogic]:[]:[update]:[SUCCESS].

You can see this feature in action on the playground env at [2].

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#audit

[2] https://syncope-vm2.apache.org/syncope-console