Hi all,

I'm actually trying to setup a simple apache syncope environment with hierarchy
realms tree.

I use groups in each realm in order to manages roles. Then I would be able,
using group membership, to apply the right privileges easily for each realm
specifically.

I created a bunch of users in root realm thinking that it would be possible to
set them in groups of different sub-realm. But no way to see the realms group
when I try give them membership.

For exemple, I have two branches like : /A/B1 and /A/B2

For each of these realms, I have a group "Support"

I would like my user j...@doe.com to be the support guy of both realm (of
course applying for those member of the group a bunch of entitlements, roles,
etc. for the realm)

How ? I thought first that to create the user in /A or in / would be enough...
but nope, I cannot create membership for sub-realm on user panel.

The question is, is it possible for a User in realm / to be member of groups in
/sub-realms ?

Indeed, I see that a user in /A/B/C can be part of any group of parent realms
(And this is written this way in the doc). I'am a bit confused, maybe thinking
too much in an "ldap" way... but as /A/B belongs to /A which belongs to / I
would think the opposite way (A user can belong to any sub-realm group).

Do you an an Idea of how should I do this kind of scenario ?

Thanks a lot.

An.