Hello,
We are facing an unique situation,
The Master.properties file kept under
(/apache_home/webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/domains) folder has following
connection properties defined.
Master.pool.maxActive=20Master.pool.minIdle=4
We enabled the debug log for hikari, and during the provision process we
observed the syncope/hikari is using only 8 active connections, not sure from
where this number is coming (MasterDomain.xml's default maxConnection value
updated to 20 as well).  We are getting timeout failures when the load is
around 20K users or so and the processing sometimes totally stops midway after
throwing connection not available exception or sometimes continue (may be due
to remediation check box is true in pull task), dont know why. We tried both
Full and Incremental mode.
Anything wrongly set interms of connection setting? We are using 2.1.5 v. Your
guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,Utpal