Da: Giulia Ferretti
Inviato: giovedì 23 settembre 2021 17:37
A: user@syncope.apache.org
Oggetto: JEXL expressions + mail notification

Hello everyone!

My team and I have two questions, we are using Syncope 2.1.9.

The first one concerns the creation of a derived field in the user's schema.
The derived field must be a simple: fieldA + ' ' + fieldB
In our schema fieldA and fieldB are both like "test - example". So they have
space and a "-" and we can't write a valid JEXL expression. How can we do?

The second question concerns the sending of emails when new user is created on
Syncope. We had created the template, and the events setting:
[LOGIC]:[UserLogic]:[]:[create]:[SUCCESS]
Then we had modified the file ../email.properties and we have added the
following cron expression in the file ../security.properties:
notificationjob.cronExpression=0 * *? * * (to make it run every minute)
Now, when a user is created we can find the notification tasks on the console,
but the mail is not sent unless we execute the task manually.
Where are we wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Best reguards,
Giulia Ferretti