On 03/02/22 05:20, Vinay Kavala wrote:
Hi Team,

We have a requirement to obtain all the users that are associated to a specific
AnyObject. But I don't find any documentation that gives the FIQL query to
obtain the users list as in the below scenario..

 1. I created an AnyObject called Partner
 2. I have associated 5 users in the same realm to that Partner using
Partner_to_User relationship type
 3. Now, I am trying to get the list of users(5 users) who are associated to
the AnyObject Partner.

Can someone please help with the FIQL query for the same..

Hi Vinay,

I realize we have not published yet any sample for such a use case in the docs
[1] hence I am going to add a few.

1. matches all users having a Relationship established with the AnyObject instance having
name set to "Canon MF 8030cn"

$relationships==Canon MF 8030cn

2. matches all AnyObjects of type PRINTER having a Relationship established with the
AnyObject instance having name set to "Canon MF 8030cn"

$relationships==Canon MF 8030cn;$type==PRINTER

3. matches all users having a RelationshipType "neighborhood" established

$relationshipTypes==neighborhood

From what you are writing above, I think your use case should get covered by
the ample (3), .e.g.

$relationshipTypes==Partner_to_User