Hi Vinay,

There is no such difference when creating schema from Syncope Console with
JSONB, the type of the schema will continue to depend on your specific
implementation.

The main difference is in the format how plainAttributes element details
are stored inside the MasterContent.xml file.
You can have a look at the [1] that is specific for JSONB support and
compare it to [2] which doesn't have the JSONB support.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/syncope-2.1.10/core/persistence-jpa-json/src/test/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml
[2]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/syncope-2.1.10/core/persistence-jpa/src/test/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml