On 10/03/22 16:39, Lionel SCHWARZ wrote:
Hi Francesco,

My understanding is that the PUSH operation does create on external resource a
user which exists in Syncope.
What if I want to create, on external resource, a user which is not in Syncope?

(Please ensure to actually reply to ML address)

Hi Lionel,
your understanding is correct: all operations managed by Syncope are involving
its internal storage and all the provisioning rules defined.

As provisioning manager, Syncope does not provide a way to manipulate External
Resources without passing through its internal storage, on purpose.

Hope this clarifies.
Regards.

----- Le 10 Mar 22, à 16:21, Francesco Chicchiriccò ilgro...@apache.org a écrit
: