Thanks, that worked. However with M1 when I try to create a schema a Plain
schema entry in the console nothing happens. The logs show the following
error:

 2022-10-28 14:42:23.495 ERROR [IO-1 task-6] io.undertow.request
                               : UT005023: Exception handling request to
/syncope-console/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.
syncope.client.console.pages.Types

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer
        at org.apache.wicket.proxy.cglib.CglibProxyFactory.createProxy(
CglibProxyFactory.java:72)