On 16/01/23 16:30, Lionel SCHWARZ wrote:
Dear all,

After upgrading my Syncope-3.0.0-M2 project (maven-built, deployed on Tomcat9)
to 3.0.1, access to the console fails with a 500 ERROR
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory"

The same happens with Syncope-3.0.0 but the console works fine with
Syncope-3.0.0-M2.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong? I could not find what class is missing in the
logs

Hi,
this is happening because you did generate your project before Syncope 3.0.0.

Anyway, you just need to add

-Dwicket.ioc.useByteBuddy=true

to Tomcat env.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1707 for more details.