Hi Michele,
see my replies embedded below.

Regards.

On 13/02/23 12:19, Michele Andreoli wrote:
Hi,
I have 2 questions about Syncope 3 and Kubernates:

 1. Where I can find an updated version of Helm chart of Syncope 3? In the links reported
in the Syncope documentation I found these old files on github: syncope-3.0.1
<https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/syncope-3.0.1/docker/src/main/resources/kubernetes/syncope>
 and main
<https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/master/docker/src/main/resources/kubernetes>
(updated about 5 years ago)

Nope, it seems no much people is using Syncope 3 with Kubernetes.

 1. Are there Syncope 3 images for Kubernates that runs without root user?

We currently build and publish to DockerHub our Docker images starting from
Docker files [1][2][3][4][5]
There is nothing there to allow running as non-root, but I don't believe it
should be difficult to adapt, at least according to [6] (not sure if there are
best practices around).

Anyway, for both items, contributions are welcome ;-)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/3_0_X/docker/core/src/main/resources/Dockerfile
[2]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/3_0_X/docker/console/src/main/resources/Dockerfile