On 16/02/23 17:56, Lionel SCHWARZ wrote:
Dear all,

On my 3.0.1 syncope instance, I have defines a resource with 2 anyTypes
(objectclasses). I'm trying to setup a pull task which would run only on 1 of
these 2 anyTypes.

I feel I have 2 solutions:
1. run a "filtered reconciliation" with my own ReconFilterBuilder implementation
2. rather use 2 different resources, one for each anyType

Did I miss something more simple to do that?

Hi Lionel,
the simplest way to achieve your goal is definitely (2).

(1) would be a way to filter which instances, for all object classes defined,
shall be returned by pull so I don't think it applies.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence