Hello Jeff,
nice to hear your interest in Apache Syncope, I hope you're working
with 3.0.X version.

If I understand correctly you want to *pull *[1] users from SCIM resource.
In order to do that, you have to configure in *Topology* section [2] your
SCIM *Connector* [3] and *Resource* [4] as well.
Once all is configured well and  in your *mapping *[5] you'll have all the
external attributes mapped with your internal one you should be able to
pull from your SCIM resource and so import users in Syncope.

HTH,
Best Regards,
Lorenzo

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#policies-pull
[2] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#pages
[3] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#connector-bundles
[4]
https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#external-resource-details
[5] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#mapping

Il giorno mer 15 mar 2023 alle ore 00:21 Jeff Davis <jeff.da...@globant.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the Standalone version of Syncope, and it appears to be
> running fine via the syncope-console. However, I would like to issue SCIM
> requests to bring back a list of users etc. It’s really unclear to me where
> to begin with that? What is the endpoint I should use, and how should I
> authenticate my requests (I can use the same authentication guidelines as
> shown for the REST requests).
>
> If there were a few CURL examples I could follow, that would be awesome.
>
> Jeff
> --
>

> The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been
> sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this
> message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
> e-mail
> immediately and delete it from your system. Many thanks.
>

> La información
> contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido enviada para el
> uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de este mensaje
> no
> fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud. notificado que
> cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación, distribución o copiado
> de esta comunicación o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido. En caso
> de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje por error le agradeceremos
> notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas
> gracias.

Lorenzo Di Cola

Software Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope Committerhttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=loredicola