Hi Thomas,
as reported by

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/3.0/reference-guide.html#upgrade-from-2-1

there is no supported upgrade path from 2.1 to 3.0.

Please stick with the suggested migration approach.

Regards.

On 25/10/23 18:43, Thomas Ryman wrote:
Hello,

I am working on upgrading syncope from version 2 to version 3 however am having
some issues.  I am following instructions that were found before however it
seems whenever I start syncope the logs show that I am missing a class and
possibly some properties.  Here is one of the current errors that I am
investigating.  Also if there is any full documentation out there on the proper
process to upgrade from version 2 to version 3 a link would be very appreciated.

org.apache.syncope.common.keymaster.client.api.startstop.KeymasterStartStop
required a bean of type
'org.apache.syncope.common.keymaster.client.api.ServiceOps' that could not be
found. The injection point has the following annotations:         -
@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true) Action:
Consider defining a bean of type
'org.apache.syncope.common.keymaster.client.api.ServiceOps'in your
configuration.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence