Hi syncope users,

I am newbie to syncope and trying to install it so I can play with it.

After syncope standalone or docker installation , I can successfully see
the page
http://localhost:18080/syncope/  page .

As next step if I try to go to syncope-console page by accessing
http://localhost:28080/syncope-console/, I always see this error
Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this
as a fallback.
Sun Feb 18 19:10:45 UTC 2024
There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).

I also see following errors on the console
 java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException:
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:315)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:320)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1770)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1760)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
syncope-console-1  |    at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

It appears that something is missing on keystore / certificate side but not
able to pinpoint. Any help will be highly appreciated

Regards
Rajesh