>From an earlier post I was told:

Let's consider the policy-logging as an example here.When you provide a
new itent (in your module definitions.xml),

      <intent name="logging" constrains="sca:implementation.java
sca:implementation.spring">

            <description>

                  All messages to and from this implementation must be
logged

            </description>

      </intent>

You then use the LoggingPolicyDefinitionsProvider (registering it via
META-INF\services\org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.SCADefinitionsProvider
)

to parse the definitions.xml and provide your intent using
SCADefinitions model class.

What exactly do you mean registering it via
META-INF\service\org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.SCADefinitionsProvider.
That file exists with entries in it already.  Do I need to add my policy
to that file? That file seems to be a composite of several
SCADefinitionsProider. If so that begs the question, do I need to
rebuild Tuscany to include my policy or is there a dynamic way to
register my policy?

Mike Sacauskis