Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't think this is an export/import issue. In fact I do have the
sca-contribution.xml included in the contributions. And as what I pointed out
in the previous email, if I add
<include name="inner:InnerComposite"/> to the OuterComposite.composite, the
contribution B is able to be deployed successfully.

I used the EmbeddedScaDomain in my code:

EmbeddedSCADomain scaDomain = new
EmbeddedSCADomain(getClass().getClassLoader(), "http://localhost";);
scaDomain.start();
ContributionService cs = ((EmbeddedSCADomain)
scaDomain).getContributionService();
/* Some code to get Contribution url and uri */
contribution = cs.contribute(uri, url ,null,false);
for(Composite myComposite : contribution.getDeployables() )
{
scaDomain.getDomainComposite().getIncludes().add(myComposite);
scaDomain.buildComposite(myComposite);
scaDomain.getCompositeActivator().activate(myComposite);
scaDomain.getCompositeActivator().start(myComposite);
}

In the code, the composites are built separately. I am not sure if
the reference in one composite is able to be wired to the service belonging to
other composites.