Hello,

I am using the reloading macros in a tomcat environment, which is working
great, but when I add a new macro I seem to have to restart the container.
Is this correct or am I missing something?

here are my settings:

velocityProps.setProperty("class.resource.loader.cache", "false");
velocityProps.setProperty("webapp.resource.loader.cache","false");
velocityProps.setProperty("webapp.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval",
"2");
velocityProps.setProperty("velocimacro.library.autoreload", "true");

in velocity.properties

webapp.resource.loader.path=WEB-INF/velocity/macros.vm

Cheers Greg