ops, :)
Some servers have classloader problems :/ Maybe try to attach
xbean-spring source code, try to debug this class and see what exactly
is going on there.

On 3/26/07, Mohammed El ammaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank  you Tomek  for your  response.
 But I already tried with version 1.2.6  I hade the same error but instead
of 1.4.2 i hade 1.2.6.
 My application work well with Jboss and Application Server Community
Edition , but the problem is with Web sphere professional version. Mohammed.

2007/3/26, Tomek Sztelak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I don't remember exactly, but maybe xbean-spring doesn't work with
> Spring 1.2.2. Try to upgrade Spring version ( i think to at least
> 1.2.6 ).
> You can also try to deploy your application on another app server,
> just to see if its server related issue or not.
>

> On 3/26/07, Mohammed El ammaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi;
> > >

> > > I have a SOA project done with xfire, i m trying to deploy it on
websphere
> > 6 i'm using  the following jars  :
> > > xfire-spring-1.2.2.jar
> > > xfire-jsr181-api-1.0-M1.jar
> > > xfire-all-1.2.2.jar
> > > xbean-spring-2.5.jar
> > > spring-1.2.4.jar
> > >
> > > But when I start my application I have the errors :
> > > [3/16/07 19:03:04:117 GMT] 0000002a ServletWrappe E   Uncaught init()
> > exception thrown by servlet XFireServlet
> > > [3/16/07 19:03:04:127 GMT] 0000002a WebApp        E   SRVE0026E:
[Servlet
> > Error]-[XFireServlet]: java.lang.IllegalStateException : Could not find
> > valid implementation for: 1.2.4
> > >         at

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanHelper.createBeanDefinitionReader(XBeanHelper.java:24)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.xfire.spring.XFireConfigLoader.getXFireApplicationContext
> > (XFireConfigLoader.java:74)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.xfire.spring.XFireConfigLoader.loadContext(XFireConfigLoader.java:41)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireConfigurableServlet.loadConfig
(XFireConfigurableServlet.java
> > :86)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireConfigurableServlet.createXFire(XFireConfigurableServlet.java:54)
> > >         at
> > org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireServlet.init
(XFireServlet.java:45)
> > >         at

javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:310)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest
> > (ServletWrapper.java:560)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java
:3071)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:236)
> > >         at
> > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest
> > (VirtualHost.java:210)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1958)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:98)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination
> > (HttpInboundLink.java:472)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation
(HttpInboundLink.java:411)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.java
> > :288)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscriminaters
(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:207)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete
> > (NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:109)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueManager.java:566)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.java
> > :619)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.java:952)
> > >         at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager.java:1039)
> > >         at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run
> > (ThreadPool.java:1471)
> > > Caused by:
> > >         at
> > sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0
(Native
> > Method)
> > >         at
> > sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
> > (NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > >         at

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> > >         at

java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java
> > :274)
> > >         at

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanHelper.createBeanDefinitionReader
(XBeanHelper.java:22)
> > >         ... 23 more
> > > Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
> > >         at java.lang.Class.forName0 (Native Method)
> > >         at java.lang.Class.forName (Class.java:141)
> > >         at

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v1.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.class$(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:58)
> > >         at

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v1.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader
> > .<init>(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:58)
> > >         ... 28 more
> > >
> > > Somme one can help me please ?
> >
> > Thx.
> >

> --
> -----
> When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
> within 24 hours.

Mohammed El AMMARIA

--
-----