Hello,

i am using XFire as a WebService Client in Mule. I have a running WebService
(public boolean replenish (int productID, int amount)) and create my Client
stub for this. The generated artifacts look well.

However, after looking at the SOAP message, everything seems to be fine
except the element names of my parameter attributes. They are expected to be
called "<productID>" and "<amount>", but they simply are named "<in0>" and
"<in1>" in the SOAP message. Their values are fine.

Then i looked at the generated Java Bean for the message invocation. In it,
everything looks like i would have expected. I just copy the message schema:

 * <pre>
 * <complexType name="replenish">
 *   <complexContent>
 *     <restriction base="{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType";>
 *       <sequence>
 *         <element name="productID"
type="{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}int"/>
 *         <element name="amount"
type="{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}int"/>
 *       </sequence>
 *     </restriction>
 *   </complexContent>
 * </complexType>
 * </pre>

I think its rather an XFire problem than a Mule problem, but i dont know it
exactly.

Now the question: Why is XFire filling the SOAP Body with different elements
that are named in some standard way?

would be very very helpful if anyone knows this... thx!