From: Callum Haig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 11 april 2007 16:10
To: user@xfire.codehaus.org
Subject: [xfire-user] XFireProxyFactory vs. XFireClientFactoryBean

While my code based on XFireClientFactoryBean fails with exceptions
indicating "Could not find port type", the following code (utilising
XFireProxyFactory) succeeds.  I wonder if it may be due to the lack of a
service model derived from annotations in the service interface.  Can
someone tell me if XFireClientFactoryBean can be configured with a
service model in the same way as XFireProxyFactory?

                      Service serviceModel = new
AnnotationServiceFactory()

                                              .create(MyService.class);

                      MyService service = (MyService) new