You have probably different use/style settings on cient and server side.

On 4/3/07, Loreno Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi list,

I am trying to invoke a service and getting the above error message. The
strange part is that this same service used to work fine. Problemas started
when I tried to deploy/run this same service into the JDeveloper´s embedded
OC4J server. In that situation, I got this error, "There must be a method
name element", and now the error persists when I try to run the service in
JBoss.

Well, the main question is: does xfire stores some sort of state at some
place in the project folder and/or filesystem?? I can not think on nothing
but this to explain why I am getting this error on JBos, where the service
used to work fine...

Loreno

--
-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor