I posted an Issue on JIRA regarding integration between acegi security and
XFire. dont quite remember the number. You should have enough info there to
understand how to do it.

On 4/12/07, Tomek Sztelak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
You have 2 options :
- Use handler to retrieve user token from context and put it inside
ThreadLocal variable, so you can access it from your service class
- Add MessageContext parameter to you service method and get usertoken
from there ( MessageContext param will be filled with current message
context automatically )

On 4/11/07, Antonio Lourinho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using ws-security UsernameToken. Is there a way to obtain the username
> outside the Username token handler?
>
> I would like to obtain the username and password inside the service
> implementation.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Thank you,
> António Lourinho

-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
within 24 hours.