Hi,

I'm new to XFire and trying to use it for a handful of SOAP services.  Each
request I handle requires username/password authentication, with the
credentials in the header.  I've implemented a custom AbstractHandler to
manage the authentication, but I have a few follow-up questions I'm hoping
the list can help with:

1. I'm using the JSR-181 annotations to describe the services and generate a
WSDL, but since my AbstractHandler impl handles the authentication, I don't
know how to add the auth header to the WSDL since the service doesn't
process it.  The AuthHeader looks like:
<AuthHeader>
   <Username></Username>
   <Password></Password>
</AuthHeader>
Are there annotations I can add to the service so that the AuthHeader is
displayed in the WSDL?

2. I'm using Spring.  How can I inject Spring-managed beans into the
AbstractHandler impl?  Currently, the AbstractHandler impl is configured
using the @InHandler annot.

3. If authentication fails, I need to return a custom SOAP response.  Is
that possible from the AbstractHandler impl?

Thanks for your time.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com