I don't think that client can affect execution of global handler.
What spring version are you using ?

On 4/13/07, RD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed that when I invoked web service by using XFireProxyFactory my
server side handler is not invoked.

For example I defined a global handler:

  <xfire xmlns="http://xfire.codehaus.org/config/1.0";>
    <inHandlers>
      <handler handlerClass="com.acme.handler.AuthenticationHandler"/>
    </inHandlers>
  </xfire>

And expect it to be called for any ws remote call, but it doesn't happen. Is
it normal? I am somewhat puzzle by this behaviour.

Any pointers or link to some article that explains what's going on are
welcome.

Thanks,
rd

-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
within 24 hours.