hi,

your aegis file is wrong. you havent specified the property name.

it should be something like this :

<mappings>

<mapping>

<property name="tasks" componentType="package.Task"/>

</mapping>

</mappings>
For additional info look here : http://xfire.codehaus.org/Aegis+Binding

regards
Ashok
On 4/25/07, mxc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

I am using Mule with XFire. I have a web service that returns a "user"
object. The user object has methods that return a collection eg

/**** Web Service Class *****/
public UserService();

public uSER  getUser(){

the user  object has a method  called getTasks which returns a List of
package.Task objects.

public User {
     List getTasks(){

}

How do I get this defined using aegis.xml? I have tried a

UserService.aegis.xml

<mappings>
       <mapping>
               <property componentType="package.Task" />
   </mapping>
</mappings>

But I still get errors about the component type java.util.List. I dont
have
direct access to the User class it is contained in a "3rd party jar"

Thanks