Hi guys, I am struggling with this problem for last few days. I really
appreciate it if you could  show me how to solve it. I want to use
JDeveloper to build a client using Amazon E-Commerce Service. My problem is
that I couldn't get a simple task done.
The following is my code to call itemLookup():

            ItemLookup itemLookup = new ItemLookup();
            itemLookup.setAWSAccessKeyId("0N15S9KAAAYYNQ86R202");

            ItemLookupRequest itemLookupRequest = new ItemLookupRequest();
            itemLookupRequest.setIdType(IdType.ASIN);
            itemLookupRequest.setItemId(new String[]{"0596007124"});

            itemLookupRequest.setSearchIndex("Books");

            ItemLookupRequest[] itemLookupRequests = new ItemLookupRequest[]
{itemLookupRequest};

            itemLookup.setRequest(itemLookupRequests);

            ItemLookupResponse itemLookupResponse =
myPort.itemLookup(itemLookup); // exception here

And I got the following exception at the last line
javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: We encountered an error at our end
while processing your request. Please try again...

What's wrong with it? I am kind of desperate. :(

Please help me!

Thanks a lot.