I see that the latest snapshot is out, is the change that I need:

XFIRE-964        Support for accessing MessageContext from within service
implementation

How do I get to the AbstractInvoker?   Here is the sample code I am using...

HelloServiceClient service = *new* HelloServiceClient();

HelloServiceSoap client = service.getHelloServiceSoap();

thanks

On 4/23/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

thanks for that, any idea on an ETA?  i appreciate your help.