I am trying to generate a webservice client using xfire 1.2.6. I found
information on how to specify external bindings using:

http://xfire.codehaus.org/Client+and+Server+Stub+Generation+from+WSDL

What this does not mention is how I can generate a package based on a namespace.

Here is my custom binding file:
<jxb:bindings jxb:version="1.0"
                  xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
                  xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
    <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="Apps.wsdl#types?schema1" node="/xsd:schema">
            <jxb:schemaBindings>
                <jxb:package name="com.foo.ws.apps.external">
                </jxb:package>
            </jxb:schemaBindings>
    </jxb:bindings>
</jxb:bindings

I tried all sorts of combinations to add the xpath

<jxb:bindings schemaLocation="Apps.wsdl#types?schema1" node="//xsd:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]"http://exception.foo.com"";>
 <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="Apps.wsdl#types?schema1"
node="/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]"http://webservices.foo.com";] ">

But the wsgen task does not like it. Does anybody have advise on how to
generate the stubs with mapping namespaces to packages in xfire ?

Thanks,