I have an xFire v1.2.6 client that needs to talk to a webservice via HTTPS.  My
server is not CArtel signed, so I followed the directions in the documentation:

1. The "traditional" solution is to add the server certificate to a truststore
using the JDK keytool, and then specifiy the global Java system property
javax.net.ssl.trustStore to point to that file.
This works great when I try to access the webservice from my local java
application, or when I deploy a .war to Tomcat.  It doesn't work when I deploy
to WebLogic.  I get the following error:

ERROR 500--Internal Server Error

org.codehaus.xfire.XFireRuntimeException: Could not invoke service...nested
exception is org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault:  Couldn't send message.
.
.
.
Caused by javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Kelly
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your
"fix".