Hi,
I'm using SOAP Headers to send Authentication tokens. below is given a
sample sopa header.
<soap:Header>
<AuthenticationToken xmlns="http://com.etilize.spexlive/account";>
   <Username xmlns="http://com.etilize.spexlive/account";>admin</Username>
   <Password xmlns="http://com.etilize.spexlive/account";>admin</Password>
</AuthenticationToken>
</soap:Header>

i want to expose my services as REST do this existing Authentication soap
head work with RESt services or what changes i are required to work this
authentication in both SOAP Service ad RESt services.
Authentication is handled by a Authentication Handler. it checks the SOAP
header and validates the user name password if username and password are
valid it allows to access the service else it block access the service.

Please Help me to expose my services as SOAP and REST and the Authentication
works with both.

Regards,
Kashif Ahmed Qazi