Hi,

i use xfire indirectly inside a apache servicemix jsr181 service unit. It is
used to marshall/unmarshall pojos. I have a xml-schema (inside a wsdl) and
corresponding java-classes both from a 3rd-party vendor, so i dont have the
sources. I need to somehow configure xfire's ageis bindings to map some xml
types to the java classes. The schema contains an abstract type and some
extending types, so do the java classes. In my case aegis always tries to
instantiate the absract class for an extended type. Xfire looks in the extended
type's TypeMapping (xml2Type) for a class to instatiate. But this mapping is
empty so its tries to
instatiate the abstract class and throws an exception! I found that theres some
way to define these class.aegis.xml mapping files, but im not sure whether
thats what i need. I just need to
tell it what class to use for what xml-Type!
Has anybody an idea how to do this?

thanks, Johannes
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger