Hi Joe,

unfortunately this list is practically dead. Almost everyone seems to have moved on to CXF. As to your question... I don't know anything for sure but I would guess that XFire supports some/most/all of the JAX-WS annotations - but that does not necessarily mean that all attributes of those annotations are also supported.

Unless more helpful answers arrive here I would suggest that you either switch to another framework which supports what you need or use a wrapper class/interface which maps foo to foo1. This can easily be automated with a code generator (parse your service or use reflection, then generate the wrapper service with any of the template engines). It is not that hard... I am even generating the service interface in the first place in this way.

Werner