Hi Robert.

Apologies for the long delay.

I had a look as well as the Felix HCs and AFAICT there is no such "marker"
service registered that you can listen for. The original design for HCs was
not for readiness, but for more generic checks.
You might be stuck with a listener of sorts on all checks using this tag:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/healthcheck/generalchecks/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/hc/generalchecks/FrameworkStartCheck.java#L46
Maybe Georg can help with more clear instructions.

We should also add a systemready tag to the Felix HCs.

Personally, I think we need to have systemready implemented with HCs but
keep the current API or merge the two properly.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
- Andrei