Hi,

i didn't implement this, i just have mentioned we have this in tobago :-).

@Jeff: i don't understand yout last post on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

you have a mapping of "/view/" for the servlet ant the url
  http://localhost:8080/ebusiness/faces/view/task?id=1
i wonder why "/view/task" is mapped to the Servlet .

try mapping "/view" and url
  http://localhost:8080/ebusiness/faces/view?id=1

If this not works, create a small example app we can work with.

regards
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!