Hi,

I try to pass parameters to an EL function.

I read this wiki : http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Parameters_In_EL_Functions

I tried the second solution, that is to say the Map solution.

So I implemented a Map and overrided the get() method, but this method is
never called, I have a javax.el.MethodNotFoundException. Method not found:
{}.etape1()

Here is the callee : #{studentController.sequenceMapper[sequence]}
The sequence variable is an enum. Its value is SequenceEtapeEnum.etape1.

The Exception is thrown as if the expression
"#{studentController.sequenceMapper[sequence]}" was interpreted as
"#{studentController.sequenceMapper.sequence}" unless the method
getSequenceMapper() returns a map.

Thank you for your help