Dear CODI Team,

I would like to thank you officially in this mailing list for your ongoing
support, your dedication to writing class A software and for providing CODI
to all of us.
My special thanks go to Gerhard who is here always and at every hour of the
day (I'm not sure how you do that ;-)) to answer my questions and helping me
with different aspects of my project. Also many thanks to Mark for the
discussions and the support you provided. If we had that discussion earlier
I would have used Tomcat and OWB instead of Glassfish !

I'm not sure if I would have been able to finish my project successfully
without CODI and your help, in times where Glassfish 3.0.1 and the included
WELD Version was full of bugs and SEAM3 wasn't even on it's way to being
useable !

For all of you interested in this project ->

I'm using Glassfish 3.1.1 with WELD Version 1.1.1 final. The project
consists of 2 service modules containing the JPA2 entities and service
classes (with EJB's, Timers, CDI, Observers,..), and a webmodule for the
JSF2.0 / Primefaces  2.2.1 based user interface classes. Right now I'm using
CODI 1.0.0 (upgrading in a couple of days) and EXTVAL 2.0.5 (core, bean and
property).

What do I use CODI for ?

The
@ViewAccessScope - which makes it worth on it's own to use CODI
@ConversationScope - very useful too !
@Page and @PageBeans, @BeforePhase(JsfPhaseId.RENDER_RESPONSE) -  in
combination the only possibility (I found) to successfully redirect a
timed-out session
@Page - for type safe navigation

If you would like to see the program in action -> https://career.isg.com

best regards and thanx again !