Hi all,

This is maybe a more general jsf question, but I´ll take my chances. Is it
possible to include a html page, given as a url, without using iframe? The
use case, is that we use something called Zoho as a viewer for our users
tabular data. How it works is that we send the tsv/cvs/xsl file to Zoho and
get back a url, we can embed. It works using iframe, but if the user
navigates through our portal and wants to view the file again the iframe
starts a new session and the before generated url is no longer valid. So
wondering if there was something similar to iframe at least in what it does,
that allows us to view the file using the  url many times?

cheers, Håkon