Hi!

Guess this has nothing to do with CDI nor CODI but simple with EL ;)
I saw you used

but your method has not the right signature.
Please try to add a () to your save call

If you have EL-2.2 then this should do the trick.

Btw, which version of Crashfish do you use?
There are some utterly broken glassfish versions out there and you can find
_tons_ of critical bug reports for it.
Please try the latest nightly build form the dev line.

And how does your library structure of your WAR look like? In some older Weld
versions there's a known bug that you need to unpack all your jars into
WEB-INF/classes and merge all beans.xml manually to get it working. We have
some tips for Glassfish users on our CODI wiki as well [1].

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Module+Overview