Thanks Mike!

First I thought about a solution like You described. But Kito's
solution is much more simple. It gives back the full jsf-api filename
(like "C:/<path>/jsf-api-1.2_15_Bo2.jar"). So I can control very
easily the Version-no.

I have to deploy to WAS6.1 WAS7 and JBoss6. And now found out that on
WAS6 I never used the intended JSF-Version but a Version that is
delivered by WAS6.1. Fortunately this Version works well.

But the  jsf-Version delivered by WAS7 is buggy with the statesaving.
So I have to be shure that the Jsf is loaded from my /WEB-INF/lib
directory.

Regards,

Georg