Hello,
I'm pretty new to web development in Java, and I'm still learning the platform. In order to use Facelets with Ajax, I've found the CODI's View Access Scope very promising.

I have a question, though. Maybe I miss something obvious, sorry if this is the case. Each window/tab has its own windowId, and I can figure out why it is needed. I've seen the JS script to drop the windowId when the user opens a link in a new tab. But what when the user *closes* a tab? Do all ViewAccessScoped beans leak indefinitely in the session? I came to this because I was thinking to drop the windowId parameter from all my h:link's as an alternative "solution" to the "open in new tab" issue.

Any suggestions and/or best practices?

Thank you,
   Salvo

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Conto Arancio al 4,20%. Zero spese e massima liberta', aprilo in due minuti!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11919&d=10-11